Home » , , , , » Hot Story Of My Wife [With Photos]

Hot Story Of My Wife [With Photos]

I was so excited to spend the weekend with Boss. It had been a few weeks he was sharing my wife because of vacation and other stuff, and I had really missed him. There weren't any spicy parties to go to this weekend, but I really enjoy that our relationship has a good bit of the wife sharing aspect as well. Sex is fun, a lot of fun. But there's more to developing a connection and intimacy with someone than just having sex with them. I've been thinking about writing a post about what polygamy means to me, Comments about my hot wife are welcome. She has opalescent kind of body.
hot-wife-sharing
I got to his city with my sexy wife on Friday, and he was waiting for me when I stepped off the car. I saw him embracing, happy to see my wife, and then he was taking her in his arms for a kiss. It makes me so happy just to be able to go out with him like in an extra-ordinary relationship. There's no deception or being kept a secret, we can be open that we care about each other and enjoy spending time together.

It was a wonderful weekend. We've been seeing each other for five months now, and it's still getting better. We had a pretty early night on Friday since we were both tired from work, so after we had dinner we went straight to our bed. Although not to sleep! Either I was more sensitive than usual, or I'd just forgotten how good he was with his mouth and penis, because every touch to my wife's boobs was pure ecstasy.

Pleasure simply doesn't describe how I feel when we're having sex. I love the sensation of cumming so hard and so many times that I can't think or talk, just feel so good. The orgasms get so intense after a while that part of my mind is begging for him to bang my wife harder because I don't think I can handle her four times, and the other part is wishing for him never to stop. It is more than Incredible.
wife-stories
On Saturday, my wife told me that there was a carnival in town, so we decided to go and spend the day there. we both thought it might make a fun date. My hot wife always has interesting and creative ideas for us to do together! We had a really nice time. She was acting like a connoisseur in our threesome sessions. I never had to begrudge for sex. she's just an exemplary.

But of course, after a day together, we were both eager to get back to his place to rip my wife's clothes off! I was a little tired after our busy day, so although I brought him to the bed , fasten my wife to the bed while I kept him on the edge and sucked his cock. I love doing that as she was enjoying to watch. He had a powerful erection to surge her pussy when I finally let him to bang deep. It makes me happy. I got an idea to sit back and make a nice movie of them while fucking.

It was incredible to watch a hot wife in that style. He knows about my MFM fantasy, so he used some slang words, keeping a ferocious time that was like a gnashing of teeth in unison. I believe I enjoyed this contest more than any other mule there. At the time I remember thinking that the fantasy thing can't possibly be any better than this was. The anticipation is delicious, though! Then we fucked her three times by changing her holes. I love how my wife acts to my ideology, it's so much fun knowing that she can make us cum together.I hope readers have enjoyed my laconic story.