Home » , , , , » What I Feel About My Hot Wife

What I Feel About My Hot Wife

I am touching my forty-third of age. I married her when she was just 22. There was a big difference between my Hot Wife's age and mine. I kept on satisfying her daily but as she was young, I failed to keep it smooth. I loved her very much. I never wanted to loose her company. After a thinking of months,I got up a final solution;i.e to get her involved with young guys. I've so many fantasies about my wife; most of them were about her boobs; most of them were very stubborn, but what really turned me on was the fantasy of watching her with a boy of teen ages.I've to admit that some of the more exciting ideas were really dirty and perfect for every Husband of my nature.

My-Hot-Wife

Her breasts are such a complete turn-on. They are Gems to be admired and enjoyed. you cannot deny this fact. I shared her videos on Massage Xvideos for Hearing comments, and people started sharing thoughts as just plain fun.

Cheating-Wife

I allowed her to stare at young guys. I often asked her to dress in a sexy style so that road guys can have a good look of her assets. She liked the idea and kept on staring guys for fun. Later, I selected the most beautiful guy and recommended her to bring him home.

Wife-Sharing
It was a real turn on. I kept on watching their sexual play. The teen boy was experienced enough to play with her assets.

Hot-Wife-Stories
My Sexy Wife was enjoying this fun without bothering my feelings. It was just what I needed from her.I liked her act of doing all bravely.

Shared-Wife-Photos

One thing which surprised me was; the boy had a fat tool. He was well endowed.It was really a nice tool for my shared wife. He liked her butts and wanted a rear entry. She allowed him to use all holes.

Wife-Sex

Wife-Lovers

I hope all Wife lovers would like my style of Wife Sharing. These pictures narrate all scenes that happened during our session. How you rate my Hot Wife? share your comments, I like reading such comments about her.