Home » , , , , » Real short sex stories of hot wives

Real short sex stories of hot wives

Hot Wife with stranger
Me and my hot wife were traveling back from visiting family back in the other city. A very good looking guy in a sports car passed us but then slowed alongside. He smiled and waved and we went along for several miles flirting back and forth. Eventually he waved goodbye and sped on ahead. About 20 minutes later we pulled off into a rest area to do what you have to do once in a while on a long car trip. There his car was, and he was just walking back to it. He started right in flirting as soon as my wife got out of our car and they talked for a few minutes with his comments getting more and more lewd while I was purchasing some snacks. She sent me a text to keep on watching her from a distance. My wife's was too hot, which she usually do. The outcome of all this was that after about 10 minutes of talking by cars, she walked behind the rest area building and gave him a blow job. So far it is the only totally anonymous sexual encounter of my married life, since we joined the swinging lifestyle.

hot-wife

Cheating Wife
I have been in a long term relationship since high school. What my husband doesn't know is that I fucked another guy. I went backpacking through Europe before starting university. I picked up a guy at a bar. We started out just dancing but I soon found myself at a quiet table in the corner of the bar. I climbed on top of the guy and he started kissing my tits and rubbing my ass. His fingers found there way under my skirt and into my dripping pussy. I undid his pants and slipped out his hard cock.  He ripped off my panties and I began fucking him. I let him finger my ass and I rode his hard cock. Before he came, I slid off and wrapped my lips around him so he could cum down my throat. We left the bar shortly after that and headed to a hotel. He slipped the clerk $100 us to let us take a room for a few hours. The things he did to me from there I couldn't begin to explain. I can only say I was thoroughly fucked and enjoyed every second of it. My husband back home still thinks he has been the only man for me . . .if only I could tell him how much I liked fucking a complete stranger.
cheating-wife-stories

My hot husband and Life guard.
I was at a waterpark in Spain with my husband. We decided to try out the tube slide. So we got our tubes and started going down the slide, at the third pool, a hot lifeguard was assisted me down the next slide, and he asked something in Spanish...I simply nodded, not knowing the language. My husband winked me to carry on. At the end of the slide we decided to go again, but as we were going back the the beginning, the same lifeguard was walking towards me, he grabbed my hand gently and lead me to the men's changing rooms... I was completely shocked, but I could feel myself getting wet, I never even noticed leaving my husband.By the time we entered the changing room he was completely hard and ready to go. Not being able to resist we both started kissing passionately, and I lowered myself down to his cock, and I heard his groans as I sucked at it, after 5 minutes he pulled me up and slammed me against the door, and we fucked. That was my best fuck ever which was provided my a stranger.
hot-wife-stories

Wife sharing on tour
It was my first day in Italy with my husband. I don't speak the language, but I met one guy who knew a few words of English. My husband called me and asked me to pick the guy.After about a week, we were spending everyday together. One night we went to the field, it was like a stadium. I asked my husband to follow me. He kept on following silently.We sat on the bleachers and started to French kiss-he kept asking me something in Italian but I had no idea what it was so I just said, OK? All of a sudden he laid me down and started grabbing my breasts, softly and then harder. He climbed on top of me and pulled out his penis, unzipped my pants, it happened so quickly, all I remember is this large cock in my wet pussy. Meanwhile my husband arrived there and the guy was shocked. He got up but I smiled. I told him that he was fucking me infront of my husband. Soon the guy was in comfort and my husband joined us on the same place. They both went on fast fucking by trying all my holes.it was the best sex I've ever had.
wife-sharing